Oct 05, 2021 | Angela Teeter | 551 views
Arena Policies 2021-2022
Visit Municipality of Grey Highlands website
COVID-19 Information - Grey Highlands
- The onus is on the event organizer/renter to ensure that all attendees (including spectators) meet provincial vaccination guidelines as they enter the facility.
- This will entail a visual confirmation of vaccination status, but no personal medical information will be collected or kept on file.
- Municipal staff will only need to verify that the user groups are ensuring compliance.
- A maximum of 50 spectators are permitted in addition to players/coachers/support staff and volunteers.
- This will be reviewed on a regular basis by the Municipality’s Emergency Control Group.
- The 30-minute interval between ice times is a requirement related to Municipal COVID-19 protocols, cleaning requirements, and staffing.
- This is a directive from the Municipal Emergency Control Group based on Public Health recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing and will be in place until further notice.
- All other COVID-19 related protocols and documents as outlined in the rental agreement remain applicable (including screening and contact tracing).
- Exemptions will follow the Ministry of Health Proof of Vaccination Guidance for Businesses and Organizations under the Reopening Ontario Act Version 1 - September 14, 2021; available here.