Oct 21, 2021 | Angela Teeter | 520 views
Arena Policy update Oct 19, 2021
Visit Municipality of Grey Highlands website COVID-19 Information - Grey Highlands
go to ARENAS section
- In accordance with the recently announced lifting of capacity limits in select setting, the Municipal Emergency Control Group (MECG) has lifted the previous additional capacity limits within Municipal Arenas.
- All arenas will follow the provincially mandated capacity limitations in place at the time of the rental.
- The MECG has also approved a recommendation from the Manager of Recreation in light of the provincial mandate for vaccinations to amend the cleaning and sanitization requirements for Municipal arenas.
- This will eliminate the previous need for the 30-minute buffer between rentals.
- Change rooms will be sanitized immediately following each rental and all other public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized at minimum twice daily in accordance with Public Health guidelines.
- Any person or organization renting a Municipal facility is responsible for ensuring their group is in compliance with provincial legislation as of the date of their rental including but not limited to capacity limits, screening requirements and proof of vaccination upon entry.